Nowadays almost any charger can plugin to any mobile device. This app checks if a charger is providing the sufficient power to charge the connected device quick and right. You can see the amperage live in mA (if your device supports this). Connect your charger to get the battery charging current or disconnect it and get the negative discharging current and be informed for your systems consumption anytime. Keep your battery in good condition and your device up and running.
- Live charging measurement in mA (milliampere).
- Battery discharging current in mA (milliampere).
- Auto refresh of values constantly.
- Capable for powerbanks.
- Capable for solar charger calibration in order to get the maximum charging rate.
- Doesn't drain your battery! Very important. You will see no impact in your battery life, instead of other apps.
- Battery temperature.
- Battery level and status.
- Battery voltage and technology.
- Simple in usage. No need of any settings. It just works.
- No special rights needed.
- If the cable is not a quality one can result to slow charging.
-Works great at LG devices. I ve tested many models.
- Nexus 5, nexus 6
- Moto g
- HTC m9
- Samsung galaxy s4
- Samsung galaxy s5
- Samsung galaxy s6
Charger Tester (ampere meter) is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Charger Tester (ampere meter) (version 2.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.